Our Training Centre for the period of its work proved itself as an institution whose purpose is the training of RK current legislation, public legal acts on health and safety, industrial activity, for protection from dangerous and harmful production factors, particularly their effects on humans, the principles regulation and safety and labor safety, as well as modern methods of measurements and the recognition of these factors, in order to create safe working conditions for the preservation of life and the protection of workers’ health.
During his work at the training center trained more than 3 000 employees of oil, construction and manufacturing companies of Aktobe, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan and Mangystau oblasts, as well as employees of foreign companies from Canada, Austria, Australia, Turkey, China, Germany, Italy, UK etc.
The teaching staff of our training center, have a great experience of teaching in the field of industrial safety, occupational safety and health, rendering first aid, fire safety, and many technical regulations, both at the state, Russian, English and many other languages of the world, and all specialists have diplomas end of technical universities with extensive experience, as well as in our state there is an employee who is directly involved in the territorial division of the authorized body for emergencies having diploma Kokshetau technical Institute of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ministry of emergency Situations.
Competence and Accreditation
Teaching process is conducted by highly qualified teachers in their fields, workers training center and professionals with extensive practical experience in the relevant area of production, namely, the oil and gas industry, construction, the field of medicine (pre-hospital care), fire safety, and many other industries, with the use of modern learning tools and a variety of information sources.
Classes of labor protection, industrial safety, providing first aid and fire-technical minimum equipped with computers, office equipment, visual aids, means of communication, including the Internet, multimedia equipment for conducting the training process.
Equipped with a methodical study of available-regulatory and regulatory and technical documentation, as well as periodicals in the field of occupational safety, industrial and environmental safety, etc.
Remote training courses
- Application for courses for individuals eliminates the inconveniences associated with a set of groups;
- Education and exams via the Internet (i .e anywhere in the world.), At a convenient time for you;
- Save on accommodation, food and overtime hours employees during the training period;
- Online consultation and technical support of IT staff on site;
- Provide reporting systems on customer demand;
- Reducing the financial costs to pay for travel, per diem and other payments.;
- Reducing the loss of working time, in the absence of the need to organize the delivery of staff to the training place and return.